Showing all 5 results
Z-Wave Fibaro Home Center Lite
An advanced Z-Wave enabled home automation controller, used to control devices remotely
- Compact version of Fibaro Home Center 2
- Remote access via web page or mobile phone
- Connects upto 230 devices
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Wireless control over devices via smartphone or PC
- Lets you create complex scenes
- Simple, friendly user interface with easy configuration
- Tiny size – 90 x 90 x 33mm
- Extremely low energy consumption
Z-Wave Fibaro KeyFob
Z-Wave Fibaro KeyFob is a remote control designed to let you have a full control over other devices through the Z-Wave network.
- Remote control that lets you control and create various complex scenes
- Completely wireless and battery powered
- Equipped with 6 easily recognizable buttons
- 30 different actions, single/double/triple click, hold for each button and sequences
- Built In lock system
- Easy to operate menu
- Confirmed Actions by the built-in LED diode
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave + Controller
Z-Wave Fibaro Relay Insert 1* 2.5 KW
Radio controlled On/off switch designed to control loads up to 2.5KW (10A).
- Compatible with any any Z-Wave controller
- Can control devices directly connected to it or through Z-Wave network
- Can be operated by momentary or toggle switches
- Fits into any standard sized switch box. (45 mm recommended)
- Easy DIY installation process.
Z-Wave Fibaro Relay Insert 2 * 1.5 KW
Radio controlled On/Off switch designed to control electrical devices through the Z-Wave network
- Controls upto two independent lights or appliances via Z-Wave network
- Microprocessor control
- 6.5A per channel and 10A total load.
- Fit into standard switch boxes with ease due to it compact body (45mm recommended)
- Easy DIY installation
Z-Wave Fibaro RGBW Controller
The ultimate 4 colour LED Strip controller.
- Wireless control over the lights of your home
- Active power and energy monitoring functionality
- Choose from the wide range of colour for each lighting zone
- Inbuilt wireless dimmer – controls the intensity of four different channels
- Connects to four different analog sensors.